The Silverstar Freestyle Club is a non-profit organization operating in partnership with the Canadian Freestyle Ski Association
(CFSA), International Freeski Association
(IFSA), and BC Snowboard
(BCSB). These organizations support clubs and athletes across Canada and North America. Each participant of the Silver Star Freestyle Ski Club programs will need to register and purchase the appropriate Licence or Licences through one or more of these organizations. This includes skiers, riders, and any participant of dryland/air training programs. Please note there are different renewal dates.
- July 1 is the Can Freestyle and Can Snowboard annual renewal date
- September 30 is the International Freeski Association annual renewal date
Choose the appropriate program you are participating in and follow the links to get your membership:
- Dryland trampoline programs - Can Free 1/2 or Training Only BC Snowboard. Chose what you would like do on snow.
- Super Youth - J&B's / Freestylerz / GTeam / Trampoline only - Can Free 1/2
- Timber Tour - Freestyle Competition Timber - Can Free 3
- Freeski Comp - Can Free 1/2 or Can Free 3 + IFSA Athlete Junior Licence
- Freestyle Comp - All area pass recipients - Can Free 4
- Snowboard Development - Training Only or Basic Competitor
- Snowboard Comp - Advanced Competitor
Participation in any club activities is NOT permitted without a licence.
Please make note of your Membership Number. It will be required when registering for any Silver Star Freestyle programs. You will receive an email receipt from CFSA, Can Snowboard or IFSA which confirms your license. Please forward a copy of that email to firstname.lastname@example.org for our records.